Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Easter trip 2: Gijón – Bilbao (IN SPANISH)
Embarkation: 1st of April at 15:00 — Gijón
Disembarkation: 5st of April at 12:00 — Bilbao
Enjoy the Easter holidays on a breathtaking sailing ship!
This second trip will take us from Asturias back to the Basque Country, with a stop at anchor somewhere along the way (maybe Laredo, Santander, Luanco or Avilés).
On this trip:
- We'll do a mix of sailing in the open sea and along the coast.
- We'll go with the wind, to try to sail as much as possible with sails only (no engine).
- We'll do one stop along the way, anchoring somewhere near the coast to go for a swim (possible candidates are Avilés, Laredo, Santander and Luanco.
- We'll sail up the Estuary of Bilbao, all the way to the city the centre, passing through the different landmarks (Getxo, Santurtzi, the famous Portugalete Bridge...)
- After arrival, we'll go out for dinner at a nice fish restaurant.
We will set sail right after embarkation (you embark at 15:00 and the ship departs at 19:00). We'll sail either east or north depending on the wind. We'll stop at one of the mentioned places to go for a swim and maybe walk around the area.
The trip will be also good for working on our life skills, get to know ourselves better while we meet other adventurers.
We'll arrive to Bilbao on the 4th of April. That night we'll celebrate the end of the trip with a dinner at the restaurant La Lonja. The dinner is included in the price of the trip, and there are vegetarian/vegan options. If the dinner outside is not possible due to Covid-19, we'll order food and drinks to be delivered to the ship.
An amazing plan for Easter. Sign up before it's gone!
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Restaurant dinner on the last night of the trip.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- IMPORTANT: If this trip gets cancelled because of Covid-19 regulations, you’ll be able to get an instant money refund.
- Official language on board: Spanish.
- Duration of the trip: 4 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 188NM (~350km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on the right side of this page.