If you need to cancel your trip(s) for any reason, you can get a refund according to the following percentages:
- 100% (FREE CANCELLATION) within the first 15 days of booking your trip.*
- 90% if you cancel 5 months before the trip’s start date.
- 50% if you cancel 3 months before the trip’s start date.
- 25% if you cancel 1 month before the trip’s start date.
- 0% if you cancel less than a month before the trip’s start date.
* If the trip starts in less than 15 days after the booking (last minute bookings), free cancellation is reduced to 3 days, and in no case it goes beyond 12 hours before the embarkation time.
If you don’t want to be bounded by this policy, you can get a travel insurance that covers cancellations. For example, the insurance company “TopSail” offers a Tall ship specific policy that costs about ~31€ for a 7-14 days trip.
You can also do the following at any time:
- Get your money back by finding a person to replace you.
- Gift your trip to a family member or a good friend (#bestPresentEver).
- Donate your trip to our Scholarship Fund which will give someone from an underprivileged background the opportunity to take your spot.
For any cancellation-related queries, please find your booking confirmation email and answer it.