Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Copenhagen – Klaipeda (TSR 2021)
Embarkation: 22nd of June at 17:00 — Copenhagen
Disembarkation: 29th of June at 11:00 — Klaipeda
Sail from Denmark to Lithuania on Atyla. Enjoy some nice sailing in the Baltic, meeting other ships along the way, and join the Tall Ships Races 2021 by being part of the port festival.
This trip is a nice way to arrive at the Tall Ships Races from Denmark without having to fly or use other means of transport. We take you there by sailing ship, and we give you an amazing experience on the way.
Join Atyla, the ship known in the tall ships fleet for our friendliness, on a trip to explore our soft skills while we sail the Baltic.
We will start in Copenhagen, in the middle of the city (Amaliehaven), where we'll spend one night before setting sail in the morning. We'll use that time to get to know each other and to learn the basics of safety on board.
This is the first time Atyla visit this area of the Baltic (Poland, Kaliningrad, Lithuania), so we are exceptionally excited to do this trip.
We have buffer time in this trip so, unless the weather is against us, we'll have time to stop somewhere and drop the anchor to go for a swim. Maybe at one of the islands along the way?
After a few days with a lot of sailing, taking the ship's wheel in turns, and facing many challenges, we will be welcomed by the port of Klaipeda, the most important harbour in Lithuania.
On our arrival, the festivities of the Tall Ship Races 2021 will begin, allowing you to enjoy the activities at the festival as part of Atyla’s crew. Additionally, you can pay a visit to the Old Town with its characteristic Fachwerk houses, or go to the fantastic Lithuanian Sea Museum located inside a 19th Century Prussian naval fort.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Participation in the crew-only activities of the Tall Ships Races 2021 in Klaipeda.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (organic cotton & fair trade).
- Official Tall Ships Races 2021 T-shirt.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 7 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 330NM (~610km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, flying to Copenhagen is easy and cheap. To go home after the trip, you can fly from Palanga airport (30 minutes away from Klaipeda).
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.