Amsterdam – Delfzijl (DelfSail 2021)
Embarkation: 6th of June at 16:00 — Amsterdam
Disembarkation: 12th of June at 11:00 — Delfzijl
An entire trip without leaving the Netherlands: Sail through the canals of the Amsterdam with Atyla, enjoy some days in the open ocean, participate in the Tall Ships Parade into DelfSail 2021, and be part of the festival activities.
540€ / 850€
You will embark Atyla in the tumultuous capital of the Netherlands; Amsterdam. Our mooring spot is close to the city centre, so after meeting the crew and your fellow shipmates, you can spend some time in the city together.
After the first night on board, getting to know each other and getting settled on board, we will make our way through the canals of Amsterdam in the morning, which will show the city from an incredible perspective. Then we will make our way to Delfzijl, past the Dutch archipelago, enjoying a few days of sailing on the North Sea.
This is not a long trip, but we'll still have the opportunity to follow the wind and sail without using the engine for a while, because we don't need to go very far, just to the north of the country.
Together with other big sailing ships, we will be part of the impressive Sailing Parade of the Delf Sail 2021 festival. In Delfzijl, you will experience the festival as part of the Atyla-crew and participate in the Crew Parade, Crew Party and other crew-only activities. You can also visit the fascinating MuzeeAquarium, stroll through the typically Dutch city centre, or pass over the dyke and go to the beach!
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Participation in the Tall Ships Parade Delf Sail 2021 and crew-only activities at the festival.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Program
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Exact location of the embarkation & disembarkation.
- Detailed timeline of the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can fly to the airport of Amsterdam. To go back home, you can fly from the airport of Groningen (1 hour away), or take a train back to Amsterdam airport (3 hours away).