Kiel – Klaipeda (Port festival TSR Klaipeda 2021)
Embarkation: 22th of June at 16:00 — Kiel
Disembarkation: 29th of June at 11:00 — Klaipeda
Sail from the “Kieler Woche” in Germany to Lithuania on Atyla during this beautiful trip and be part of the festival in the first port of the Tall Ship Races 2021.
660€ – 990€
After arriving on Atyla, you will spend a day in the German city of Kiel. Get to know the crew and other participants, and learn the basics of safety to prepare for the trip. You can also spend some time in the city on the last day of Kiel’s Week Festival 2021.
We will set sail on the 23th of June and make our way to Lithuania. This is the first time Atyla visit this area of Baltic, so we are exceptionally excited to sail in the Baltic Sea!
After a few days with a lot of sailing the ship, learning the basics of sailing and facing many challenges, we will be welcomed by the port of Klaipeda, the most important harbour of Lithuania.
On our arrival, the first festivities of the Tall Ship Races 2021 will begin, allowing you to enjoy the activities at the festival as part of Atyla’s crew. Additionally, you can pay a visit to the Old Town with its characteristic Fachwerk houses, or go to their fantastic Maritime Museum.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s Personal Development Program
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Participation in the crew-only activities of the Tall Ships Races 2021 in Klaipeda.
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2021 T-shirt.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Exact location of the embarkation & disembarkation.
- Detailed timeline of the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can either take a plane to the small airport of Kiel, or fly to the airport of Hamburg (about an hour away). To go home after the trip, you can take a taxi or a bus to the Palanga airport (30 minutes from Klaipeda).