Cancellation policy for excursions, visits and other experiences
The cancellation policy depends on the type of experience you are booking
If you need to cancel your excursion(s) for any reason, you can get a refund according to the following percentages:
- 75% if you cancel 3 weeks before the excursion’s start date.
- 50% if you cancel 2 weeks before the excursion’s start date.
- 25% if you cancel 1 week before the excursion’s start date.
- 0% if you cancel less than a week before the excursion’s start date.
You can ask for a change of date/time for your reservation up to 7 days before the start of your excursion. The change is subject to availability and will have a cost of 6€ per booking.
To cancel/change your trip, please answer the booking confirmation email you received, stating that you want to cancel/change your booking.
You can also do the following at any time:
- Get your money back by finding a person to replace you.
- Gift your trip to a family member or a good friend.
Visits to the ship:
The amount you donate for the visit is a symbolic amount, and it’s donated to our scholarship fund in any case. If you need to cancel your visit(s) for any reason, you won’t be able to get a refund because the administration costs would be higher than the refund.
Therefore, if you can’t make it to the visit, we recommend you to gift your reservation to a family member or a good friend.
Other types of events
This applies to any paid events sold on Atyla.org that don’t fit in the other categories of this page.
- In the case of events on board with a duration of 8 hours or less, the policy for coastal excursions applies.
- In the case of events on board with a duration of more than 8 hours, the cancellation policy for adventure trips applies.