Mission, vision and values
We believe that life skills are basic to any person, and therefore basic to society. That’s why we want to help people to become responsible world-citizens, engaged community members and problem-solving leaders.
We want to see more people able to listen and empathise with their loved ones as well as their communities, people aware of their strengths and their potential for improvement, and people capable to thinking critically and independently.
Atyla Ship Foundation exists to promote life skills around the world, by:
- Helping people develop them and reflect about them on our trips.
- Spreading the word on our visits to different ports and cities.
- Raising awareness through social media and through our network of life skills ambassadors.
- Sustainable: We try to do things so that the environment and the people that collaborate with us are benefited, not damaged.
- Inclusive: We use a familiar language on our texts, we created a Scholarship Fund, we welcome all ages, nationalities and backgrounds, we speak “easy English” on board…
- Innovative: We dare do things differently, we dare to try new ideas and new approaches.