Excursions and trips on board historic ship Atyla in Boulogne-sur-mer
See all the information and book your trip here
The ship is run by a charity, so apart from living a unique experience, you’ll be contributing to a good cause.
Follow us on Facebook and participate in a giveaway of free Atyla t-shirts!
Activities on board Atyla
Coastal day trips
Join as crew for an adventure trip
- A trip for true adventurers
- Sail in the open ocean in just 4 or 5 days
- You don’t need any previous experience
- Open to ages 15 to 75 from any country
- Languages on board English & Spanish
Sailing excursions in Boulogne Fête de la Mer
On the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of July 2023.
On all those days, from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 17:00.
How is the day trip?
Our crew will welcome you on board and explain the basics of the trip, then we’ll leave the mooring and start sailing. During the trip we’ll try to put up some sails, and you can help with that. There’ll be plenty of cool moments for a picture with the coastal background, with the crew, and in different parts of the ship (remember to mention @atyla_ship if you publish them).
Other relevant details:
- There’s a toilet on board you’ll be able to use if you need it.
- Smoking is allowed on deck. Always try not to disturb anyone and never throw the cigarette butt overboard.
- To avoid pollution, drinks come in a reusable Atyla glass that you’ll get for a €2 deposit (please bring cash). You can return it, or keep it as a souvenir.
Location of Atyla ship in Boulogne-sur-mer
What is Atyla ship?
A unique ship from Spain that sails around the world
Today, Atyla is the only Spanish wooden ship that regularly participates in international regattas of tall ships and sail training ships. In these regattas, Atyla often receives the prize for the most international crew.
Atyla has been all around Europe, and as far as Russia and Canada in the last 6 years. All of this happens as a charity foundation that promotes life skills like emotional intelligence and intercultural communication.
Pictures & Press
If you are a journalist, and you want to make an article or piece about Atyla, check out our press dossier. If you publish something please let us know; we love to see articles mentioning Atyla!
Share this poster
Donate to our charity
Atyla uses 100% of all donations to provide scholarships for people who cannot afford to join our adventure trips.
Buy a gift card
A gift voucher that does not expire and can be used for any of our trips. You can get it immediately and print it or send it digitally, no deliveries required.