Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Tallinn – Klaipeda (Baltic Regatta 2021)
Embarkation: 17th of July at 17:00 — Tallinn
Disembarkation: 24th of July at 11:00 — Klaipeda
Join Atyla in the first leg of the Festivals that remained from the ports of the Tall Ships Races 2021! We will sail from Estonia, after the sailing parade, towards the idyllic Klaipeda. Sail over the Baltic Sea and be part of this nice experience.
After embarking the ship on the 17th of July, you will meet the crew and the other participants, and learn the first things about basic safety to ready everyone for the voyage. The lovely city of Tallinn has enough to see, so if you have the time it is recommended to spend some time looking around.
After a sailing parade with all the other ships, we will sail south around the Baltic Sea towards Estonia. During your time on board, you will take part in Atyla’s challenges program and enjoy the aspects that make Atyla such a deep and unique experience.
You will also be able to savour the beauty of sailing whilst rotating in a watch system, during which you will set the sails, steer the ship, see lovely sunsets or sunrises, and enjoy the calm moments on board together with the rest of the participants.
After 210 nautical miles, we will arrive in Klaipeda. Klaipeda is a city connected to the sea, and it's really cute with its 18th-century wood-framed buildings and without the industrial facilities that are often in port cities. You can even stay for a bit longer, and plan a visit to the astonishing Curonian Spit.
Of course, as part of the trip, you will also be able to join the Tall Ship Festival events and all the festivities that are organised in the city.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Participation in the Sailing Parade going out of Tallinn.
- Participation in the crew-only activities in Klaipeda, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla t-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 7 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 210NM (~400km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, special drinks.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can easily fly to Tallinn. To fly back home you can take a bus or a taxi to the airport of Palanga.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what a "private bunk bed" is, about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.