Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Szczecin – Harlingen
Embarkation: 2nd of August at 17:00 — Szczecin
Disembarkation: 9th of August at 11:00 — Harlingen
An amazing Tall Ships Parade, an easygoing trip from Poland to The Netherlands, sailing in two different seas, passing the famous Kiel Canal, and maybe a stop somewhere along the way to go for a swim.
This voyage will take you from Szczecin (at the end of the Tall Ships Races 2021) through the Kiel Canal, all the way to Harlingen (one of the ports of the Tall Ships Races 2022).
The first highlight of the trip is the impressive Parade of Sails, with all the ships leaving Szczecin at the same time. Live it from onboard Atyla in the middle of it all.
During this trip, we will see the differences between sailing in the Baltic and in the North sea. And if the winds are favourable, we will also have time to stop somewhere (either at anchor or at a small port) before arriving in Harlingen.
We will also pass through the famous Kiel Canal. One of the busiest in Europe, and a unique experience that not many people have the chance to live.
And like on all our trips, we will use the challenges we come across during the adventure as opportunities to learn about ourselves and about our shipmates. Are you up for an unforgettable holiday time?
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Participation in the Sailing Parade going out of Szczecin.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla t-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official Tall Ships Races 2021 t-shirt
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 7 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 450NM (~840km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, special drinks.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can easily fly to Szczecin Airport, and fly back home from Amsterdam (2 hours away).
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what a "private bunk bed" is, about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.