Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Sailing trip around the Canary Islands
Embarkation: 20th of September at 16:00 — Santa Cruz (Tenerife)
Disembarkation: 25th of September at 11:00 — Santa Cruz (Tenerife)
During this trip, we will sail visit several spots in the islands of Tenerife, La Gomera, and La Palma. Enjoy sailing and swimming on the Atlantic Ocean, the lovely weather, and gorgeous anchoring places where we’ll stop to go for a swim and enjoy the view.
You will be welcomed on board in the warm Santa Cruz on Tenerife. On your first evening, you will meet the crew and your fellow participants, and learn the basics of safety before setting sail.
Together with the other participants and the crew, you will sail the ship and, quite literally, learn the ropes. During the trip, we will sail from Tenerife and make stops on La Gomera and La Palma. The volcanic islands have luscious nature and viewpoints with incredible sights. We will have some time to explore both islands, try typical Canarian cuisine, and enjoy the star-filled night skies. With the pleasant weather, we can of course also go for a swim!
After the island hopping, we will arrive back in Tenerife on the 24th of September. You can enjoy one nice last evening together in Santa Cruz with your fellow shipmates before you depart the next day.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 5 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 240NM (~450km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, special drinks.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can fly either to Tenerife North airport (10 minutes away), or to Tenerife South airport (40 minutes away). You will disembark in Tenerife as well, so you can use the same airport to go back home.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what a "private bunk bed" is, about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.