Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Around the Biscay Bay (5 days + in Spanish)
Embarkation: 22th of May at 13:00 — Bilbao
Disembarkation: 27th of May at 12:00 — Bilbao
A short exploration of the Bay of Biscay where you sail the ship. Adjust the sails and follow the wind to the most beautiful spots of the Basque coast. Connect with yourself and with other adventurers on a sailing adventure unlike any other.
This trip starts and finishes in the same location (Bilbao), which allows us to sail freely, following the wind, and even anchoring in a bunch of precious spots along the coast.
The plan for the trip will be made by the captain after seeing the weather forecast and can be adapted according to the preferences of the people on board.
On this trip:
- We will set sail right after embarkation (you embark at 13:00 and the ship departs at 16:00 after the introductory activities).
- We'll anchor in one or two different places and spend the night there (depending on the weather conditions, possible candidates are San Sebastian, Pasaia, St. Jean de Luz, Urdaibai and Plentzia).
- On the last night on board, after coming back to Bilbao, we'll go out for dinner at a nice sailor's restaurant.
If you want to get in touch with the sea and explore the Basque coast this is the trip for you.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Restaurant dinner at La Lonja on the last night on board
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official language on board: Easy Spanish.
- Duration of the trip: 5 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 240NM (~440km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on the right side of this page.