Mariehamn – Szczecin (Tall Ships Races 2021)
Embarkation: 24th of July at 16:00 — Mariehamn
Disembarkation: 2th of August at 11:00 — Szczecin
During the last leg of the Tall Ship Races 2021, we will voyage from Finland to Poland. Sail with Atyla and cover an astonishing distance of 400 nautical miles before entering the beautiful Szczecin Lagoon!
990€ / 1450€
Hosted by two wonderful cities, the last leg of this years’ Tall Ship Races promises to be an incredible trip. You will join Atyla in Mariehamn, a city with a deeply ingrained maritime history. After meeting the crew and learning the first things about basic safety, you can set out with your shipmates to experience the last day of the festival.
On the 25th of July, the voyage will start. We will depart from Mariehamn together with the other ships during an impressive sailing parade, and sail South, towards Poland. During the trip, you will not only take part in sail training, but you will also be able to enjoy Atyla’s challenges and improve your life skills, making the journey even more exciting and meaningful.
After almost a week at sea, and sailing through the impressive Szczecin Lagoon, we will arrive in Szczecin; the ‘Floating Garden’ of Poland. This major seaport has an abundance of canals, greenery and lovely architecture.
Between the lively activities of the Tall Ship Races, such as the Crew Parade and the Crew Party, you can explore the cities’ boulevards, historical sites, parks, or the Underground City Trails with your fellow participants.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Participation in the Tall Ships Parade going out of Mariehamn
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s personal development program
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Participation in the crew-only activities in Szczecin, including the crew parade and the crew party.
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official Tall Ships Races 2021 T-shirt.