Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Klaipeda – Tallinn
Embarkation: 29th of June at 17:00 — Klaipeda
Disembarkation: 7th of July at 11:00 — Tallinn
Join this nice sail from Lithuania to Estonia. With the same dates as Race 1 of the Tall Ships Races 2021 (which got cancelled), this trip will let you Explore the Baltic Sea and the amazing coast of Finland before we arrive in Tallinn.
During the Tall Ship Races 2021, big sailing ships from all over the world were supposed to come to the Baltic Sea. The festival got cancelled due to the Covid restrictions in Finland, but you can still join what would have been the first leg of the regatta and make new international friends as you would during the TSR 2021.
You will embark in Klaipeda, the most important harbour of Lithuania. On that day you will meet all the other participants and crew.
The next day we will set sail and wave goodbye to the people from Klaipeda. Once we get to the open sea, we will hoist our sails and try to turn our engine off.
Next to the traditional sail training, you will also improve your life skills as part of our program, with the help of our crew and through many challenges on board.
We expect to arrive on the 5th of July. After passing through the stunning archipelagos of small islands in southern Finland, we will be welcomed by the Estonian city for some nice activities with the locals.
You can use this opportunity to explore the capital of Estonia and walk around the city with your shipmates before you leave the ship on the 7th of July.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 8 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 320NM (~600km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can fly to the airport of Palanga and then take either a taxi or a bus to Klaipeda. To go home, you can fly back from Tallinn airport.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what a "private bunk bed" is, about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.