Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Gijón – Bilbao (IN SPANISH)
Embarkation: 2nd of May at 16:00 — Gijón
Disembarkation: 7th of May at 12:00 — Bilbao
Sailing near the coast and on the open ocean. Stopping somewhere to go for a walk in nature. Sailing without the engine and enjoying the breeze, the sun and the waves. Celebrating at the end with a group dinner at a local restaurant.
OFFER: See here our other trips in Spanish in 2021. Do 2 trips in Spanish, and get a 10% discount on both of them! Book them with the code "OLIVIA".
Feel the power of the wind! This is what's waiting for you on this trip:
- A mix of sailing in the open sea and along the coast.
- High chances of favourable winds: we will probably be able to sail a lot without using the engine.
- One or two stops along the way, anchoring somewhere near the coast to go for a swim (depending on the weather, possible candidates are Avilés, Laredo, Santander, Luanco, Oriñon and Castro Urdiales.
- We'll sail up the Estuary of Bilbao, all the way to the city the centre, passing through the different landmarks (Getxo, Santurtzi, the famous Portugalete Bridge...)
- After arrival, we'll go out for dinner at a nice local marine restaurant: La Lonja, a hidden gem of the Bilbao gastronomy, where a team of women cook the best fish in town.
Connect with the sea, connect with yourself, connect with the other adventurers. This trip and its challenges will help get you out of your comfort zone and enter the learning zone.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Restaurant dinner on the last night of the trip. It includes vegetarian/vegan options. If the dinner outside is not possible due to Covid-19, we'll order food and drinks to be delivered to the ship.
- Official language on board: Easy Spanish.
- Duration of the trip: 5 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 215NM (~400km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on the right side of this page.