Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Easter trip 1: Bilbao – Gijón (IN SPANISH)
Embarkation: 27th of March at 13:00 — Bilbao
Disembarkation: 1st of April at 11:00 — Gijón
Enjoy the Easter holidays on a breathtaking sailing ship!
On this first trip, we’ll sail along the Biscay Bay, with a stop in the astonishing beach of San Sebastian. Once in Gijón, we’ll go for dinner at a cider restaurant.
On this trip:
- We'll descend the Estuary of Bilbao's river, all the way from the centre until the sea, passing through the different landmarks (the famous Vizcaya Bridge, Santurtzi, Getxo...)
- We'll do a mix of sailing in the open sea and along the coast.
- We'll stop in San Sebastian to jump into the water and to take pictures in front of the beautiful beach of La Concha.
- We’ll go for dinner at a famous cider restaurant in Gijón on the last night of the trip.
We will set sail right after embarkation (you embark at 13:00 and we’ll leave latest at 17:00). We’ll try to first sail east (if the wind allows it), so that we can visit San Sebastian and anchor in the middle of the beautiful La Concha Beach. If that’s not possible, we’ll choose another place west of Bilbao and do the anchoring and the swimming there.
We’ll arrive to Gijón on the 31st of March, and that night we’ll celebrate the end of the trip with a dinner at the amazing Cider restaurant El Llavianu. The dinner is included in the price of the trip, and there are options for vegetarian/vegan. If the dinner outside is not possible due to Covid-19, we'll order food and cider to be delivered to the ship.
An amazing Easter plan you cannot miss!
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Restaurant dinner on the last night of the trip.
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- IMPORTANT: If this trip gets cancelled because of Covid-19 regulations, you’ll be able to get an instant money refund.
- Official language on board: Spanish.
- Duration of the trip: 5 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 205NM (~380km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on the right side of this page.