Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Amsterdam – Copenhagen
Embarkation: 12th of June at 17:00 — Amsterdam
Flexible disembarkation: 21st of June at any time or 22nd at 11:00 — Copenhagen
From the capital of the Netherlands to the capital of Denmark. Join this trip from anywhere in the world to enjoy some time outdoors, connecting deeply with the sea and with other international adventurers.
During this trip we will have time to sail freely in the North Sea, setting the course depending on the wind, and turning the engine off, crossing to the Baltic Sea through the Aalborg Canal.
Along the way, we will have time to stop at anchor one of two times and go for a swim near the coast. We might even visit our friends in Aalborg because we'll be passing through at the same time they celebrate their annual Tall Ships Festival. Also after entering the Baltic, we will sail around before arriving in Copenhagen.
Of course, during the trip, we will use the challenges on board to connect with ourselves and with the other adventurers on board.
Once in Copenhagen, the ship will be docked in the middle of the city, and you will have time to explore the city with your shipmates. Depending on your schedule, you can choose to disembark on the 21st of June at any time of the day, or the day after, latest at 11:00.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (organic cotton & fair trade).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 10 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 530NM (~980km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- You can fly to Amsterdam from anywhere in the world to go to the ship, and fly back from Copenhagen to anywhere in the world.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.