Sailing trip on Atyla ship:
Amsterdam – Amsterdam
Embarkation: 6th of June at 17:00 — Amsterdam
Disembarkation: 12th of June at 11:00 — Amsterdam
An entire sailing trip without leaving the Netherlands: Sail through the canals of the Amsterdam with Atyla, enjoy some days in the open ocean sailing at ease.
On this trip:
- Our docking spot is close to the city centre (behind the Central Station), making it easy to arrive at the ship and to explore the city.
- We'll go with the wind, to try to sail as much as possible with sails only (no engine).
- We won’t be leaving The Netherlands, so the chances of experiencing limitations due to Covid-19 regulations are quite low.
After the first night on board, getting to know each other and getting settled on board, we will make our way through the canals of Amsterdam in the morning, which will show the city from an incredible perspective.
Once in the open sea, past the Dutch archipelago, we will enjoy a few days of sailing on the North Sea, following the wind and enjoying some days of sailing without using the engine.
Depending on the weather, we might come back to Amsterdam from the north, through the Wadden Islands and the IJsselmeer, and enjoy the calm of those waters, and the incredible experience of sailing above a road (see picture).
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Safety equipment on board.
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Certificated participation on our Personal development program
- Official Atyla T-shirt (fair trade & organic cotton).
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Duration of the trip: 6 days.
- Lenght of the trip (estimated): 295NM (~550km).
- Not included: Transfers to and from the ship, expenses ashore, drinks from the ship's bar.
- Check the locations for embarkation and disembarkation.
- Check the timeline planned for the trip.
- Do you have doubts about what to bring, about what's a "private bunk bed", about the other people on board...? Check out our FAQ on this page.