Sailing trip around the Canary Islands
Embarkation: 20th of September at 16:00 — Santa Cruz (Tenerife)
Disembarkation: 25thof September at 11:00 — Santa Cruz (Tenerife)
During this trip, we will sail visit several spots in the islands of Tenerife, La Gomera, and La Palma. Enjoy sailing and swimming on the Atlantic Ocean, the lovely weather, and gorgeous anchoring places where we’ll stop to go for a swim and enjoy the view.
550€ – 750€
You will be welcomed on board in the warm Santa Cruz on Tenerife. On your first evening, you will meet the crew and your fellow participants, and learn the basics of safety before setting sail.
Together with the other participants and the crew, you will sail the ship and, quite literally, learn the ropes. During the trip, we will sail from Tenerife and make stops on La Gomera and La Palma. The volcanic islands have luscious nature and viewpoints with incredible sights. We will have some time to explore both islands, try typical Canarian cuisine, and enjoy the star-filled night skies. With the pleasant weather, we can of course also go for a swim!
After the island hopping, we will arrive back in Tenerife on the 24th of September. You can enjoy one nice last evening together in Santa Cruz with your fellow shipmates before you depart the next day.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s personal development program
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Exact location of the embarkation & disembarkation.
- Detailed timeline of the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can either fly to the Tenerife North Airport (only 10 minutes away), or the Tenerife South Airport (40 minutes away). You will disembark in Tenerife as well, so you can use the same airport to go back home.