Tenerife (Canaries) – Ponta Delgada (Azores)
Embarkation: 25th of September at 16:00 — Santa Cruz (Tenerife)
Disembarkation: 5thof October at 11:00 — Ponta Delgada (São Miguel Island)
This incredible trip will take you from the Canary Islands to the Azores, a completely new destination for Atyla! We will sail from one paradise to the other, starting in Tenerife and ending the trip in Ponta Delgada. If the wind is good, along the way we’ll also make a nice stop in Madeira to admire its beauty!
850€ – 1350€
The voyage will start in Santa Cruz, the lively capital of Tenerife. To prepare you for the trip, you will be familiarised with the ship, and meet the crew and the other participants. The next day we will set the sails and start making our way to the Azores.
During the trip, you will experience all the joys of sailing on Atyla. The breath-taking sunsets and sunrises, taking the wheel, setting the sails, making friends from different places, and facing interesting challenges along the way. You might even climb up the rigging if you are up for it.
If the weather allows it, we will make a short stop at Funchal along the way, and also at the tiny Santa Maria Island before arriving.
On the 3rd of October, we will arrive at São Miguel Island. The Azores are known for their paradise-like nature. These volcanic islands that are “off the beaten path”, offer amazing landscapes worth exploring with your fellow adventurers. Ponta Delgada has a welcoming and culturally diverse community, making it a fascinating city, and fitting to celebrate the end of the trip together.
- Accommodation with full board and a private bunk bed.
- Certificated participation in Atyla’s personal development program
- Insurance for your time on board (see terms and conditions).
- Official Atyla T-shirt.
- Official language on board: Easy English.
- Exact location of the embarkation & disembarkation.
- Detailed timeline of the trip.
- If you are coming from far away, you can either fly to the Tenerife North Airport (only 10 minutes away), or the Tenerife South Airport (40 minutes away). You can fly back home directly from Ponta Delgada Airport.